What if you could learn to take seasonal produce and staple meal ideas and turn them into a tasty Moroccan inspired dinner in no time? Join Amanda Mouttaki, owner of Marrakech Food Tours, American expat and blogger living in Morocco, and UWEC alumni for a cooking class and Moroccan dinner that will encourage you to explore different spices and flavors for your dinnertime classics. Come hungry and with an open mind and palate to explore new flavors. Stay after to browse a wide variety of products like spices, pottery, rugs and more, brought to you by the Global Farmhouse direct from Morocco!
On the Menu:
- Moroccan Oven roasted chicken with lemon sauce
- Roasted Squash Soup with Goat Cheese and Harissa Oil
- Cumin Spiked Zucchini Salad
- Sweet Tomato Jammy Salad
- Poached Garlic Lentil Salad
- a mixture of cookies from Morocco, mint tea and oranges with cinnamon for dessert. $60 includes class, meal, tea and take home recipes of this + Amanda's digital Moroccan cookbook with 25+ additional recipes.